Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Stimulate Our Ecomony

Now has everyone (including all the people who say they love winter) had enough of winter. I sure have. It is not even January yet. I just feel sorry for all the people stranded at the airports.

So to help get everyone to Boxing Day, here is a site I love to check out. I love a good deal so without further a due......RedFlagDeals.com This site has something for everyone who is looking for a deal in Canada. Be it travel tickets, food, apparel or freebies. The site was intended for Canadians but now and again you will find posts from the states. Just ignore those. This site also allows for RSS subscription so that you can check daily on what new things are on sale.

As you can see in the front page there are certain stores with their logo highlighted. If they are then that means someone across Canada has received the Boxing Day Flyer and kindly posted what is going to be on sale.

Boxing Day is probably one of the best time of the year to get a tv. The model maybe a year old but you can usually get the best discount for the size and type of tv. One year I was really lucky and got my MacBook 13" on sale. But it doesn't seem like Apple feels very generous lately so I don't expect to replace my MacBook anytime soon. One year the Ipod Shuffle was on sale for $59 (usually $89). That was a steal! So what ever deal it may be, hopefully the companies will provide us a lot of deals this Boxing Day so we can stimulate the economy. However, I have to say that when I was at the mall and Wal-Mart today, it does not seem like the economy is really suffering.

Happy Holidays Everyone
Mme. Chorizo

No comments: