Friday, February 13, 2009

More Shopping Extravaganza

Can you tell I am stressed? Here is another company that sells fun things for the house and all ages. Okay, maybe for adults with a kids' heart. But this time you can purchase Fred & Friends products locally in Edmonton. There are 4 locations. Here are some of my favs.

"You are Here" Doormat



"Dust Bunny" duster (I bet the ears would be very helpful to get into small crevices)


"Xposed" bag (I would love to see the faces of the security guys at the airport)


"Pizza-Pro 3000" pizza cutter (For you manly male associates)


"Oh Snap" cheeseboard and slicer


"Borrow My Pens" (For all you pen stealers, and you know who you are)

Enlarge the pic to see the special messages on the pens.

Check out their website cause I'm sure there is something for everyone. Happy shopping.

Mme. Chorizo

No comments: