Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Flowers for a Bridal Shower

In a few weeks someone is going to be a Mrs. and to top it off, it's going to be at a vineyard. You can just imagine how beautiful it will be.

So the co-workers are throwing a bridal shower for this lucky girl in a couple of days. This is where I come in. Instructions were 2 arrangements, one for the cake table and one for the buffet table.

I thought a tall arrangement would be more fitting for the cake table while a shorter arrangement would be better for the buffet table.





I put lemon and lime slices to cover the sides of the container to match the citrus drinks that will be served.




The same flowers were used for the tall arrangement. I hope the hostess will take pics for me when the flowers open up later. All the colors should show more when the roses and leucodendrons open fully.

No comments: