Sunday, June 6, 2010

Wedding #2

I was watching the weather closely yesterday as the sky couldn't seem to make up it's mind. Should there be sun or rain, but there was definitely wind. There were lots of flowers but thank goodness majority of them were shorter arrangements and bouquets so they all fit in my car.

Simple, clean and elegant were to used to describe this wedding. So we went with orchids and calla lillies for the bride's bouquet. The colors were hot pink, lime green, black and white. The grooms only request was not to make the wedding look like Easter colors. It's funny how I didn't immediately think the colors were Easter colors but those are common colors of spring.

I was panicking when I went to get the flowers on Thursday. The large cymbidium orchids were much lighter pink then what I had asked for when I ordered them. Thankfully the bride was so easy going; she didn't mind it and actually liked it better then what we decided earlier. *Phew*. I honestly didn't know what I would do. I hate spraying them with a flower safe paint and it was going to be so much more expensive if I had to run around the city looking for a brighter pink orchids. SO thank you, thank you, thank you to the wonderful bride.









No comments: