Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Exciting News

Summer Saturdays are one of my favorite days. Only because it is another excuse for a shopping trip. What I am trying to say is, I LOVE FARMER'S MARKETS!!! The exciting news is that there are plans for another farmer's market to be open in the south side of Edmonton. It will be known as Southwest Edmonton Farmers' Market. It won't be much of a wait cause they are hoping to have it open by spring of 2011.

I wonder where it will be located. I wonder if it will be at this big plot of land by my place. For this last year, it has been under construction then off construction then on again. There seems to be more progress since last fall but it still is very early to tell.

If you follow the link to the website, there is a little contest on the site. They want someone to come up with a catch phrase for the market. The site doesn't say what the price is but I am sure there will be perks and a little royalty with coming up with something catchy.

No comments: