Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Birthday, Another Year

My birthday was last Tuesday and I had a wonderful day, thanks to my wonderful parents and boyfriend! Had 2 wonderful meals with my favourite dishes: sushi and pho noodle soup. MMM! I cake was just as delicious. Really butter cream and dense mocha cake. Then it was present time! The twins arrived the day after. I am cleaning in style now. Especially love how it sings to you when you turn it on and when it is done its job.

I got a special little gadget for my sewing needs. It looks like a large plastic phone but it is a ruler grasper using suction so the ruler doesn't move as I cut fabrics. The bonus was the sewing machine. I waited all week for her and she was ready to come home on my birthday.

Speaking of cake, I think I still have a slice that I can still have. Later!




No comments: