Thursday, December 18, 2008

Something for the Cold Season

I am sorry I have not been very good about updating on my blog. I have come down with the usual case of a cold. Oh the joys of sniffling and sneezing your way into the night while your sinuses feel like something is digging its way out of your head. But thank goodness to a Germany company on the internet, they have found a way to give you a bit of comfort to you sneezing ways. Design 3000 have come up with a pillow that has a slot where u can store facial tissues. What comfort! Now, if only they can include a little pouch or some sort of hook to hang a plastic bag for all the used tissues.

I think the company's intention was to create a pillow for people who enjoy a good sob novel or the best chick flick in bed. Nevertheless, 87 Euros ($150CAN) can provide you with a conversational piece or an extra item to go into you garage sale next spring.


Mme. Chorizo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha. this is truly something i need. you see how often i blow my nose at work. stupid flowers and cat.