Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Rainbow + Cake = Rainbow Cake

Aleta of The Omnomicon came up with an easy method on making a kid's dream cake come true. I just think what a great surprise for everyone when you cut into an ordinary looking cake but you get a rainbow inside. I've seen the checkerboard cake but I think this is more impressive. Checkerboard is so last year.

She made the cake by just adding Sprite to plain white cake mix. No egg or oil. I kind of wonder if it taste good. Maybe I will have to save it for the next potluck lunch at work. (Bakers beware or you will feel the wrath of my rainbow cake at the next potluck party).

It would be pretty cool if it had Valentine color for a Valentine's Day party. Maybe I will surprise Agent Chorizo with my new baking skills on Valentine's Day. *wink*

No comments: