Saturday, May 23, 2009

Flowers for a Very Special Lady

It's going to be a very special lunch tomorrow because it's my coworker's retirement party. I am extra excited since I was asked to make the arrangements. I love it when there is no budget limit.
Here are some before and after pics.

Before





After






I hope everyone likes the centrepieces cause I do. Besides the table arrangements, we wanted to give her a really nice bouquet. Unfortunately, the orchids were not the best quality but I think it still looks pretty fancy.







Apologies for the pic quality. After working on flowers for 6 hrs straight, only a camera on a tripod can take away pre-party jitters.

Now you good little children go to sleep cause I have more flower surprises on the next one blog. Until tomorrow morning.

No comments: