Monday, May 18, 2009

Too Cute for Words

I am going to hit the road this weekend for a girlfriend's baby shower. I am really excited because she has no idea I am coming so it will be a nice surprise as I have not seen her for over 2 years.

So her little addition is the lucky one who will get that quilt I made a few months back. Tell me the gift bag is the cutest you have seen in awhile. I was going to go for a simple color but I was convinced otherwise.




I was trying to warp the blanket with tissue paper like how fancy clothing stores wrap your purchases. I didn't have a cute sticker so I used the gift bag tag. I know, I know, too cute for words. Admit it, I can hear all the aww's. ( Silent or out loud)


There goes the kitty blanket.


Final presentation. I better get going. I have to be there in 2 1/2 hours. Better go pee before I hit the road.

No comments: