Sunday, May 17, 2009

New Quilt, New Obsession

It's been a while I know, I know. But I have something new to show you all. I have started a new quilt which I had hope to have it done by beginning of May. As you can see, I was not exactly very successful with that idea.


I always thought the look of Chinese Lattice was really nice as the different colors almost gives it a stained glass look.

Initially, I did not intend to make another pink quilt but the fabric available at the store did not have anything I liked. There was a lot of humming and hawing as we even drove to Sherwood Park and every Walmart in town. That's right people, fabric at Walmart is not bad. Sometimes I think the fabric is just as good, if not even better then the ones at the fabric store.

There is another color that will be added later to the border but I won't say which. You can let me know later if you like the color scheme. WooHoo, I am really excited about this quilt because this quilt is much harder (many, many pieces). There still are no curved pieces but when each block has more then 20 pieces, I think it's a bit of a stepping stone.

No comments: