Monday, August 17, 2009

New Spin on the Walk Down the Aisle

I was given the honour to arrange the flowers for a friend's wedding last weekend. The wedding was so beautiful. Beautiful weather, beautiful garden and beautiful people. I don't have any pics right now as I was up really late that night so I didn't feel I could take any decent pictures. So hopefully the bride will share some of her wedding pics for me.

Since then, I haven't been able to stop thinking about wedding flowers. Found some blogs by other florists and they posted a really cool YouTube video. It just reminds me that in the end of all the planning, stressing and fussing over flowers, a wedding is about having fun and making the best of that day for the happy couple. Enjoy everyone. By the way, I found the video on "Hidden Garden Floral Design" blog. She does some amazing arrangements. Check the website out!

No comments: