Saturday, November 7, 2009

Can't Get Enough of Flowers

So so sorry. I know it has been ages, but I moved last month and am still painting the walls. In the mean time, I was fortunate to have a very loyal customer that wanted flowers. Enjoy the finished project as much it was to create them.






I was never a fan of Gerber daisies but I think it really worked with the other color combos in this arrangements. The flowers are still in the early stages but in the back and left side I added tuber roses. They will open to a nice off white flowers with an intoxicating scent that will hopefully draw more viewers. The purple alstromerias were a perfect shade of purple as it didn't over power all the other flowers. I probably didn't need to add the baby's breath but it does give it a light airiness.

No comments: