Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More Flowers

Roses are one of my favorites. They are so nice smelling and so easy to look at. I only wish they last longer then their average of a week. Peach maybe a color that is not as versatile as other colors but the pairing with yellow gives it a softness and elegance.





This was a present for someone's big 50 birthday. She really liked and I had lots of fun creating it. I remember she had recently bought a sofa table so this long low piece was perfect to catch your eyes every time you walked by. The peach color roses were actually orange roses. Even with the automatic button on the camera, natural light is hard to achieve at night. Hopefully I will be able to set up a little spot in my "flower room" for better portraits. Until then, bear with me and my shaky, blurry and dull colored pictures.

No comments: