Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Party Flowers

The weekend of the work Christmas party has come and gone. The clean-up (all the sap and pine needles) is finally done. Here are the pictures I took hastily before they were loaded into the car. Thanks so much B. for helping me move them. I know I would have gotten stuck in the snow and wouldn't have been able to get all the flowers to the party on time.

Here is a close up of the hat box. There would have been more purple alstromerias but they did not open as fast as the red ones.


Friday was a long day as all 30 arrangements had to be finished. I covered our basement floor with the flowers that Agent Chorizo wasn't able to get to his computer desk.


All that work was all worth it. I enjoy creating them for people who truly appreciates them. I wish I remembered to take a picture of them on the dinner tables. But I was in such a hurry to get home that I forgot. Oh well, hopefully next time.

No comments: