Friday, January 22, 2010

One Down, One More To Go

Finished and ready for the trip down south. I hope she likes it.


It's all in the details. I wanted to try the various stitches on my machine and used the flower motif. Plus I used multi colored thread too.




The hostess requested books for gifts since the parents didn't registered on a gift registry. First books that popped into my head was Dr. Suess. Since that is so popular, I figured she got them already. Then I was thinking about books from Robert Munsch but then I was too late to get them online. I wanted to get her Angela's Airplane and The Dark. I have to admit, after reading The Dark, I was afraid of my own shadow. I tried to make sure my shadow was always in a corner but that is easier said then done. So Tikki Tikki Tembo was the next choice. To this day I still remember how to say his name without reading from the book. And I don't go near open wells too.

No comments: