Monday, March 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

A late post as this was back in January, but enjoy nonetheless. This was for another co-worker and good friend. All I could think about was how this was to look in you newish renovated kitchen. And who would of guess that I choose the same pitcher you also bought for your kitchen?





Yup, you guessed right, those are tulips again. But what can I say, they are in season and such a nice change to plain daisies and carnations. Not that there is anything wrong with daisies and carnations. But do you notice something different about the tulips. Right again. They are double petal tulip variety. I noticed them sitting at the bottom bucket and I just could not resist. The white genistras and green hanging amaranthus put the final touches on this arrangement. The amaranthus seem to mimic the flow of water out of the pitcher. I would of loved to see this arrangement after a few days as the "circus" roses and double tulips would have burst with color and shape.

No comments: