Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Last Bit of the Lefftovers

That is it for this round of left over flowers. I just did the same style but used other flowers. The dendrobiums are not in the best state but still just as nice to look at. There is something so pure and delicate about the little dendrobiums.




I wish gladiolus would last longer when I used each flower individually. Interestingly, the gladiolus would be the first to go before the roses. And you know how fast roses can go. One week and you are lucky if they last longer.





I think I am going to try this style again. I am really happy with how it came out. But I might just venture out on a limb and try my least favorite flowers next time. Yup, carnations and daisies. They might look so pretty in a flower band on a little girl's head but maybe they have been over used and just needs to be used in a different way to make them more appealing (to me at least).

No comments: