Thursday, January 13, 2011

Change of Plans

Remember I mentioned 3 Christmas gifts I was going to make but I only made 2 jackets. The last one was an ambitious gift and was not able to make it on time. Another friend of mine welcomed a set of twins this past year. And how lucky to complete the collection in one shot.

The whole reason why I could not make the deadline was because I could not find the matching fabric to compliment the multi-coloured pre-cut squares. I used a "charm pack" and split it in half for the boy and girl. I found the blue and white polka dot fabric early on but could not find one for the girl. I made a many trips to the fabric store and I finally find the complimentary fabric. It was the same polkadot pattern but in girly colours. YAH!!!!!!



As soon as I get another break from work, I will get started. I also got matching gift bags so I won't have to scramble later.

No comments: