Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Photo Finish

All is done of all the alternating squares. So let's not forget about the back side. I made sure I used ever inch square of the pretty fabric collection. Too bad I didn't have more, cause I would have made an even more complex pattern on the back.


Okay, back to the front. I saw this quilt that used the remaining fabric and made a border within a border. I think it makes the quilt more complex to look at. The centre squares isn't the only presentation but will be complimented by the other dancers.


It's all in the details. I still love this criss-cross stitch pre-programmed in my machine. there is something so pretty and delicate it gives the quilt. Despite the modern looks of the quilt layout, the stitches gives it a "homey" feel.


And the winner is......


Ok, bed time. Tomorrow got to rush out and get the gift bags. I hope the shovellers will come and take all this white stuff away.

No comments: