Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Beautiful!

Happy birthday my beautiful friend. You are one year older and still as beautiful. I hope you love your gift. You wanted colourful and you got the colours of the rainbow.




I thought about putting the quilt in a gift bag but I felt the colours of the quilt are too pretty to hide away. I might start doing that for other quilts from now on.

As I was getting closer to finishing the quilt, I was thinking about how I was going to photograph the whole quilt without cutting out any portions. As you can see, even with someone with longer arms and height then me, it is still really hard to show case the whole thing. So I am planning some sort of tripod to hold a quilt. It's still in planning and drawing phase in my head so nothing in the near future.

No comments: