Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Year's Eve Suprise

Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a happy holiday and got all you wanted from Santa.

Every New Year's eve, there is always a celebration in downtown but we decided not to go cause it was quite cold that night. I know, I know, we are not very brave and we probably should be use to this weather as it happens every year. As we were relaxing in our living room and waiting for midnight to come, we hear this loud pop outside. We knew it was the sound of fire cracker right away. But the first thing I thought of was not the possibility of watching fireworks from my home but of giving the idiot a piece of my mind for lighting firecrackers so close to my house. (I know, slight jump to conclusion). Can you blame me, this is my first house and I am a little paranoid when it comes to the safety of my house. Nevertheless, here are a few pics of the fireworks that night. By the way, the fireworks were set off close to my house, in the park 2 blocks away.





I have to say, the fireworks were very pretty and I think it was even 3 minutes longer then the one put on by the city. I guess I won't attend the party in downtown next year if my community will keep up this little light show.

No comments: