Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Do Apple Fritters Count as a Serving of Fruit Per Day?

Recipe # 2: Apple fritters

I found this awesome website with beautiful pictures of her farm, family, kids and food. She has a super easy fritter recipe and had to try it out. Her website is The Pioneer Woman.com. The woman behind the site is Ree Dummond who used to live in the big city but found her cowboy and turned into a pioneer woman that cook, blogs and writes cook book. She loves butter like Ina Garten and Paula Dean but looks like Giada De Laurentiis. So jealous.



I just realize how blurry the close up picture is. There is so much dusting of powdered sugar that the flash reflects off of it. Opps.

Would someone please tell me if eating apple fritters counts as a serving of fruit per day. Or at least tell me what I want to hear and not what my belly or blood sugar level will reflect.

No comments: