Wednesday, September 29, 2010

How Much is Too Much?

Today was a trip down memory lane. When I was young, one of the best meals my mom made were eggplant croquettes. She pulled out the big guns cause company were coming over. They were so crispy on the outside but so soft and cheesy on the inside. I got in trouble cause I hung around the dining table after dinner and kept nibbling on the croquettes. I touched every croquette that was left so no one could have any more. I thought it was a good idea but I guess it wasn't what others where thinking of.




Recipe asked for parsley but I only had cilantro. It still worked out great.


I was even being a good girl and went the healthy way. Dusted the George Foreman Grill and just used it to toast the outside. I was even more suprised at how quick it came together. It only took half hour to make. Definitely going to make it in big batches next time.


OMG! My mouth is watering just typing this post. I only bought one medium eggplant so I can't make anymore. I need to get to the store asap. Honey...are you busy tonight?
If there were no more meat to eat tomorrow, I can turn into a vegetarian no problem. But only if there were no eggplant crisis simultaneously.

No comments: