Sunday, November 14, 2010

Peanut Butter + Cookie Dough = LOVE

A friend has been asking me to make her some peanut butter cookies. So I finally got the opportunity to make some last week. I made enough for a few friends but I was not able to give it to the one that had made the request. So the cookies keep staring at me over the weekend and I had no choice but to eat them up. She was not impressed with my story.

By the way, that is a $10 hand mixer I got at Canadian Tire. It's cheap, loud but does the job.


I had initially followed the recipe to the T and just keep the dough balls round. But I found they did not spread out much so the second batch I flattened them a bit and I think they didn't crumble as much when I pushed the Hershey Kisses on top. In the end, it doesn't matter much as it all ended up in my stomach.

No comments: