Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Christmas Cheer


This was a special order for a cocktail party coming up. This first arrangement is actually for the hostess. She was so kind to host the party at her home and I thought she could have a little arrangement cause the other arrangements are to be given away. I wanted to add little ornaments but I ended up just adding ribbon and baby's breath. The baby's breath makes it look like snow. I just love the simplicity of it. Sometimes simple is better.

The following are going to be on the food tables and given away at the end of the night.

I was told there were going to be 2 food tables, one big and one smaller. So I thought a set of "twins" and a matching centre will be nice. They can be placed together or separated and still look nice.


Right twin


Left twin




Centre piece. When I delivered it earlier, it ended up on a stand in the living room. It was a better choice as it was in front of these huge windows and it really show case it's magnificence. It's hard to see in the pictures but I sprayed all the arrangements with this gold glitter. It definitely adds that little glitter and glamor to them.

No comments: