Monday, January 10, 2011

First Arrangement of 2011

Can you believe it? It is 2011 and another year. Every year it seems the days go by so fast. I am not the one to make new year resolutions cause I know I never meet them or rather keep them. I usually forget about it by the next month. I just know that the last year has been a creative one and I hope this year will be just as creative or more! Let it be flowers or quilts or food. I am lucky to have found an outlet to be creative in a very structured world .

Here is the first arrangement of 2011. For a dear friend who has recently suffered a loss. But I know she is someone full of spirit and will make it through.

Despite old man winter constantly on our backs, the floral department gives us a glimmer of hope that warm weather is not far away. Spring flowers are here and growing in numbers. Stock was in store and so were tulips. This arrangement will change in a few days as the tulips will continue to grow in water and create different depth to the arrangement. Enjoy.

No comments: